Update 1.1 (available as a free update in a few days) introduces some new features and corrects some bugs.
Take a look at the INFINITO 1.1 Features playlist (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL035DFBDC4F089E25&feature=mh_lolz) to discover the new Setup Tab, the Dynamic Skydome and the ANMG (Automatic Normal Map Generation).
Here below is a list of all the major changes/corrections/features coming with this release:
– Setup tab addon: featuring the possibility to easily enable/disable object libraries
– Dynamic Skydome: based on Rayleigh scattering model, it allows to create all the sky domes you need, and even a star dome
– ANMG: automatic normal maps generation will enhance terrain details. Normal map is automatically applied to the terrain upon Studio scene creation
– initial brush intensity proportional to terrain size
– all file open dialogs will now default to latest browsed folder
– OSX users can now run the plugin even if there is no network/internet connection
– increased map size generation up to 16384×16384
– corrected some status bar, interface and log file messages
– removed static sky dome
– set minimum screen size allowed to 1024×768
Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in /home/alemas14/infinito.alessandromastronardi.com/wp-content/plugins/photosmash-galleries/bwbps-rating.php on line 138