INFINITO is a Daz Studio 3/4 plugin that allows to create detailed and stunning 3D terrains and easily populate them using all the props available in your Daz libraries.
INFINITO will definitely revolutionize the way you work with Daz Studio, bringing innovative tools and infinite possibilities.
INFINITO interface is user-friendly and extremely easy to use: you will enjoy experimenting with the TERRAFORM module, fiddling with all the options and parameters available; and after that, sculpting the terrain with your mouse, and POPULATE it just painting and brushing single or multiple props, or even deploying ecosystems automatically.
And when you are satisfied with it, click the CREATE button and see INFINITO creating your Daz scene automatically for you!
No more hours spent exporting and importing terrain models or textures from external applications, manually positioning props, figuring proper height and angles. INFINITO will do that for you!
Update 1.1 (available as a free update in a few days) introduces some new features and corrects some bugs.
Take a look at the INFINITO 1.1 Features playlist (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL035DFBDC4F089E25&feature=mh_lolz) to discover the new Setup Tab, the Dynamic Skydome and the ANMG (Automatic Normal Map Generation).
Here below is a list of all the major changes/corrections/features coming with this release:
– Setup tab addon: featuring the possibility to easily enable/disable object libraries
– Dynamic Skydome: based on Rayleigh scattering model, it allows to create all the sky domes you need, and even a star dome
– ANMG: automatic normal maps generation will enhance terrain details. Normal map is automatically applied to the terrain upon Studio scene creation
– initial brush intensity proportional to terrain size
– all file open dialogs will now default to latest browsed folder
– OSX users can now run the plugin even if there is no network/internet connection
– increased map size generation up to 16384×16384
– corrected some status bar, interface and log file messages
– removed static sky dome
– set minimum screen size allowed to 1024×768